LibreOffice 3.3.2 has been released yesterday, bringing further improvements and stability.
The LibreOffice 3.3.2 changelog:
- translation and dictionary updates
- en-US fallback strings for incomplete translations
- calc: Properly invalidate cached sheet XML streams during reference update.
- Make sure these values are positive; we use them to resize arrays.
- Fixed incorrect cursor navigation.
- Go through all tokens to look for a volatile one.
- Enable import of macros for docxm
- ensure a valid mediatype is set up for the ooxml
- ensure node outlives xpath
- prevent null pointer access when no ffdata available
- remove Online Update and Improvement program
- occasional blank first slide in presentation
- some pythonsamples not visible on Mac OS X
- work around IM problems with KDE4 integration
- Writer looses information in tick boxes
- Fix for non-working VBA container controls
- updated de_CH and de_AT dictionaries
- fix mis-paint of right Impress pane headers
- Fix to prefer gcc __sync functions over pthread on arm
Swing on over to the download site for ... the ..... downloads 🙂