The Community SSU for the Nokia N900 (Maemo) has been updated to version 14 and I would like to join everyone else in thanking the community for their continued support of this project.
Quick recap of what Community SSU is:
The Community Seamless Software Update (CSSU) is being developed by the Maemo community as a continuation of, and expansion on, Nokia’s update support.
Here is the Change log:
- Initial release, this is an open-source replacement of the camera-ui
- Use wazd’s cssu icon
- Fixed bug #11831: Removal of mp-fremantle-*-pr breaks apt autoremover
- Added portrait background for default themes
- Take a screenshot each startup to prevent the splashscreen from missing newly installed applets
- Reverted improved zoom on press effect.
- Added new portrait task manager (by freemangordon).
- Added new gconf key to disable menu editor.
- Removed portrait -> landscape rotation when launching an application (by rmoravcik).
- Added new gconf key to set the number of rows
- Added names
- Added new cssu icon
- Initial release, this is an open-source replacement fmtx status menu applet
- Initial release, these are the language files for modest (needed because of new strings in the new modest features)
- Initial release, added portrait support to official maemo5 version
- Updated to upstream version 4.7.2
- Include new translations (GB, US, PL, DE, ES, FI)
- Folder tree store path separator is now configurable just like the folder list store is
Here is the Link for the Maemo.org discussion thread and so far it seems to be well received. Also head here for installation instructions