Sometimes we just can’t get away from Windows and thats were Wine comes in. Wine enables us to run Windows applications under additional Operating Systems
The Wine development release 1.3.23 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for stubless COM proxies on x86-64.
- Builtin dxdiag now outputs real information.
- Monochrome bitmap format in the DIB engine.
- Beginnings of a true shell Explorer builtin.
- A number of new D3DX9 functions.
- More support for Indic text shaping.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now. Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.