You lucky Germans you - The Intel AppUpSM Application Lab, you know the MeeGo series is coming to Berlin! All the information is contained below but if theres anything you are not certain about then please give me a shout, details at the bottom 🙂
Learn about the details of the Intel AppUpSM program, the advantages of the MeeGo platform, the numerous tools (in particular the MeeGo SDK & Intel Tools), the binary code validation and the App Developer community.
We're excited to bring our Intel AppUpSM Application Lab series to the Desktop Summit at the Humboldt University in Berlin. Register today and join us on Wednesday, August 10th at 15:00 - 18:00 h for a free event.
Attendees will discover the benefits of enrolling in the Intel AppUpSM developer program and about developing for MeeGo and our other available operating systems and runtimes (Windows C/C++, Adobe AIR, Java, .NET). Find out why you should develop for the Intel AppUpSM center, discover the great monetization opportunities, see live optimization demonstrations and talk to Intel experts about personal code issues.
August 10, 2011 15:00 - 18:00 h
- 14.00 - 15.00 h | Check-in & Refreshments
- 15.00 - 15.45 h | Introduction to the Intel AppUpSM program
- 15.45 - 16.00 h | Break with Refreshments & Finger-Food
- 16.00 - 16.45 h | Developing Applications for MeeGo
- 16.45 - 17.30 h | Intel AppUpTM SDK Suite for MeeGo & how to tune your
- App with Intel tools
- Destktop Summit at the Humboldt University located at Universitätsgebaude am Hegelplatz, Dorotheenstraße 24, 10117 Berlin (Click here for location map and directions)
Seating for the event is limited to registered attendees so register now.
Registration closes on August 8th, 2011.
We look forward to seeing you in Berlin!
oh btw, I look forward to meeting you all at the Event. I will be contactable on the @MeeGoExperts Twitter account 😉
Source Intel Application Labs