Mikrotie have finished their port of Treemaker for the Nokia N950 / MeeGo Harmattan. If you are one of the lucky people with the device then please install it and let me know how you get on 🙂 For everyone else, this is the sort of stuff you can expect for the Nokia N9 ... and hang on, that was a quick port !!!!
Here is the video:
We have just finished the MeeGo port of our Symbian^3 game Treemaker. Go ahead and try the free version on your N950/N9 device!
Download the free version: (41 Mb) http://bit.ly/nx2wVC
1) Ensure the device has enough battery left or connect the power adapter
2) Download the file from the link above
3) Click once on completed transfer in MeeGo browser
4) Agree to install the package
5) Wait patiently for a while, about 30 secs or so.
6) Go to application menu and you should find the game there
If something goes wrong (we saw this happening once), MeeGo device can jam the installation somehow. The resolution was to reboot the device and uninstall treemaker app in application manager. After this re-install from the link above and it worked fine.