What’s new in this release (see below for details):
– Various improvements to the builtin Internet Explorer.
– Support for Get/SetDIBits in the DIB engine.
– Support for enhanced metafiles in the View tool.
– Many improvements in WinHTTP.
– A number of fixes to the COM stubless marshaller.
– Improved mechanism for DLL registrations.
– Various bug fixes.
The source is available from the following locations:
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
You will find documentation on http://www.winehq.org/documentation
You can also get the current source directly from the git
repository. Check http://www.winehq.org/git for details.
Wine is available thanks to the work of many people. See the file
AUTHORS in the distribution for the complete list.