The Wine development release 1.3.28 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Initial version of the VBScript parser.
- Automagic audio driver selection.
- Support for volume information on UDF file systems.
- The OpenGL renderer is now the default for DirectDraw.
- Device configuration dialog in DirectInput.
- SetDIBitsToDevice support in the DIB engine.
- Several improvements in the cmd parser.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now. Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.