MyMoves v0.1.3 update has just been sent to the Nokia Store for approval.
Most significant changes:
- Possibility to disable a gesture, there’s a ‘no application’ option in the app list
- 12 two-finger and 12 three-finger gestures
- Fixed icon scaling in the app list (e.g. Galaxy On Fire’s icon was taking a bit too much space : )
As you can see, the amount of available gestures has doubled! : ) The fact that now you can also disable gestures should make it convenient to find the gestures that suit best for your purposes. Here are the gestures:
The update should hopefully pop up into Nokia Store soon. If you’re not into waiting, you can install MyMoves 0.1.3 from my repository (instructions below).
1. Add the mymoves repository to your phone:
- Create a file called /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mymoves.list
- Into that file, enter this line (without the quotes): “deb http://koti.kapsi.fi/~sh8dfwk/mymoves binary/“
2. Make sure you’ve got a working internet connection on your phone
3. apt-get update
4. apt-get install mymoves
Source Expr3ss Yourself