The Wine development release 1.3.36 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- UDisks backend for the dynamic device support.
- Polygons and geometric pens implemented in the DIB engine.
- JScript now compiles entire functions.
- Improved support for vertical fonts.
- A few more scripts in UniScribe.
- A bunch of ctype functions implemented in MSVCP.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now. Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.