The Wine development release 1.5.7 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- New version of the Gecko engine based on Firefox 13.
- Dynamic device support with UDisks2.
- More stream classes implemented in the C++ runtime.
- Support for metadata in TIFF files.
- Fleshed out WBEM implementation.
- Improved support for printer paper sizes.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now. Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.
Source Wine Hq