The Tizen Store has opened up its doors for Developers to start submitting their Tizen Applications. The store will be accessible by end users who will be able to use it like any other mobile application store to purchase and install applications directly onto their devices.
With the store you can:
- Add New Application & Applications: For uploading Applications
- Buyer Support: Provide direct support to end users
- Accounting: Area for all money considerations
- Statistics: Here the developer can see who has bought their applications, how many downloads that are available and how many sales have been made
- Support: Area that provides the Developer support from the Tizen Store
Currently supported countries through carriers are Orange France, Japan through NTT DoCoMo, Kazakhstan, Russian Federation and Ukraine. As the number of countries supported increases then the developers applications will automatically become available to purchase in those countries, assuming their are no local restrictions to those applications.
Developers also can change the price for the app manually for each country, and also additional billing options.