We’ve previously reported on the Samsung Tizen Device SC-03F that NTT DoCoMo’s is going to be releasing on their network, most likely loaded with Tizen 2.2.1 or something slightly more updated.
Now the Samsung SC-03F Device has passed Internal NTT Docomo testing Terminal, a model number SC-03F (SGH-N099) which accommodates the following transmission bands:
- 4G/LTE network in 2100 (B1) / 1800 (B3) / 1500 (B21) / 800 (B19) MHz
- 3G/W-CDMA 2100 (I) / 850 (V) / 800 (VI / XIX) MHz
- GSM 1900/1800/900/850 MHz
- Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN (2.4GHz/5.2GHz/5.3GHz/5.6GHz/5.7GHz).
We do not have access to the full Specifications at the moment, but this is what has been gleaned so far:
- HD resolution screen (1280 x 720)
- Tizen OS 2.2
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity.
A Similar specification device has also appeared and obtained certification in South Korea and at this point its a safe bet that we will be seeing this device soon. Real Soon!