The good folk of Marmalade are partnering with Tizen to bring you another exciting Developers Offer. Deploy your apps to Tizen using the Marmalade SDK and be one of the first to publish on the Tizen store.
What do they offer?
- A Free 6 month Marmalade Indie licence
- A Free Tizen device *
- Appbackr cash incentives
- Top apps promoted by Tizen and appbackr
- Eligible for Tizen App Challenge for cash prizes up to $200,000
(if you submit your app by December 8)
Who can participate?
You can participate if you are on a Marmalade free trial, have a Community or Indie license or if you’re completely new to Marmalade.
If this doesn’t sound like you and you’re interested in participating please get in touch, we’d be happy to help.
What to do?
This is a quick overview of the main steps so you understand what will be involved. You will get the full details sent to you by email once you sign up.
- Sign up – You will need to register or sign up for this offer
- Download The Marmalade SDK from the link provided in the email
- Your IDE: Make sure you have Xcode 4.1 (or higher) or Visual Studio 2010 installed (Express is sufficient)
- Develop and submit – Submit your almost finished or final app to appbackr here and receive your score. The email we send will provide more details. If eligible you will then receive your free device. Marmeladians can be mailed for help and of course they have a comprehensice FAQ.
- Final: When your final app is ready, add it to the Tizen store
- Rewards: Applicants will receive a 6 month Marmalade license extension and become eligible for appbackr cash incentives