According to a user Jerry0619 on the website DPReview, Samsung is gearing up to release a new Smart Mirrorless Camera at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2014, which runs January 7-10 in Las Vegas, Nevada, US. The model number is the NX30 and it will be the second Samsung Smart Camera to run Tizen, the first one being the Samsung NX300M.
Below are some specifications detailed by NewForce, who is also a member of DPReview forum:
- Sensor: 20.3 MP built-in phase detection AF 105 points
- AF system: Phase Contrast 105-points + 247-points hybrid AF system
- Image processor: DRIMe IV
- Video: 1080p FHD (H.264) @ 60fps
- Screen: 360 degrees rotation with touch screen Super AMOLED
- View finder: EVF, 2:36 Mega-dots
- System: Tizen OS
And the following additional specifications of the member with the initials Jerry0619:
- Tiltable EVF with 2.3millions dot
- Optimize the swiveling touch Super AMOLED display
- 9fps Continuos shooting
- Slightly bigger size than predecessor NX20
- Integrated of 3.5mm socket for an external microphone such as Rode etc. ..
- Bundle with 16-50mm / F2.8 S lens or purchase with just the body
- Improvements of Samsung Smart Camera application to the version 3.0, it could be fully controls to change all the parameters by a smartphone or tablet
- Improvements of NFC, it could be a beam the images or videos directly to the smart phone or tablet without get into the application
- will be available of the Power Zoom Lens
- will be availble 50-150mm telephoto lens mid
- will be available 58GN of Samsung external Speedlite
- replace the Skydrive with Dropbox
- more focus on user Videography
- New APSC CMOS sensor employs will be
- more useful of physical buttons and dials
- optimize the usage of battery
- 1/8000 shutter speed of
- ISO might range will be boosted up to 51200
The Samsung NX30 is the successor to the Samsung NX20, which was the first Smart Camera product in the world that combined a Wi-Fi connection with a mirrorless design.
The Samsung NX300M was demonstrated in November 2013 as a Tizen device in Korea at the Tizen Developer Summit 2013 (TDSK13) November by Jong-Deok Choi (JD Choi), Executive Vice President (VP) of Samsung Electronics Software Center and co-Chair of the Tizen Technical Steering Group (TSG).
Source / Via