The fifth Automotive Linux Summit is taking place on the 1 -2 July, at the Chinzan-so Conference Center, Tokyo, Japan. This is a conference where the best minds in the automotive industry come together including automotive systems engineers, Linux experts, R&D managers, business executives, open-source licensing and compliance specialists and community developers.
They welcome to submit your talk for this leading event for Linux and open-source for automotive applications.
Why Should You Submit a Proposal?
As a speaker you have the oppertunity to share your ideas and experiences with other members that are interested in Automotive Linux.
- Linux on in-vehicle systems (infotainment, head-units, instrument cluster, etc.)
- Linux for mission-critical applications
- Graphics, night vision and augmented reality
- Telematics and emergency call services
- Car and Cloud
- Delivering live content to vehicles in motion
- Vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communication
- Automotive-grade Linux (long-term availability, robustness, etc.)
- Over-the air system updates and upgrades
- Legal issues, licensing and compliance
- Vehicular communication buses Instrumentation for the smart road
- Security and privacy
- Non-technical subjects affecting Linux in vehicles, including lifestyle, productivity, culture and more.
Please submit your proposal no later than April 16, 2014 at 11:55 pm GMT.