Do you want to grab a FREE Tizen Samsung Gear 2 & a FREE Tizen Intel NUC? Well you can grab them at the upcoming Tizen Developer Conference next week, in San francisco CA, you just need to get registering NOW!
We are now seeing Tizen branch beyond Mobile and IVI into new devices and form factors, and definitely into the Internet of Things (IoT). next week we will have possibly the largest meeting of Tizen developers for this year.
The Giveaway is to celebrate the rapidly growing support of the Tizen developer and partner ecosystem, which is helping to drive Tizen OS adoption across the Internet-of-Things, Mobile and Connected Home environments, including wearables, consumer electronics, automotive and mobile phones.
All you need to do is register as a paid attendee prior to June 2 (also includes those already registered) , must pick up their free Samsung Gear 2 and Intel NUC at the conference. All that is required is that you register prior to June 2 and have a valid driver’s license, passport or government-issued picture ID matching the name on your registration.
Tizen, the OS of everything.
The TDC go some excellent submissions for talks, covering an impressive range of topics and form factors. Below is a summary:
- Platform development, for those working on Tizen source code.
- App development, with sessions on HTML5 and the native APIs.
- Tutorials and community, which includes porting Tizen to new devices, how to use the SDK, how to create Tizen system images, etc.
- TV, for more info on the Tizen TV architecture and app development.
- IVI, which covers In-Vehicle Infotainment.
- Ecosystem, which includes porting from other platforms to Tizen.
- Wearables, for those developing apps for wearable devices.
- IoT, which covers Tizen for Internet of Things.
Use the following TDC Promotion code: TDC14SMSNG
- Register Here
- Details of the Conference
- Session Schedule
- Win a Trip to the Tizen Developer Conference 2014!
See you soon Tizen Experts 😉