Firmware version 1.20 has been released for the Tizen based Samsung NX30, the Korean tech giant's current NX Smart camera flagship. Below are the fixes that this update brings with it:
- Add Language: Romanian, Vietnamese
- Improved smartphone usability of Wi-Fi function.
- Change Shooting mode touch button of AutoShare to Mobile Connection.
- Add Group Share option: same as MobileLink multi connection (maximum 4pcs smartphone).
- Once connected smartphone, you can change feature AutoShare, MobileLink, Remote Viewfinder
- Changed Minimum Shutter Speed option: delete-''OFF'', rename-''Auto(link to focal length)''
- [P, A mode] Improved Continuous Normal capture(sometimes operating single capture)
- Improved movie recording under DIS(Anti-Shake) On + 1080(60P)
Going forward, this is going to be the smart camera we will be using for the majority of work at Tizen Experts 😉 #TizenNX30 If you have any great pictures taken with the NX30 then please let us know 🙂
NX30 Firmware version 1.10 and Lens 18-55mm version 1.11 available