Recently was saw EFL Developer Day 2014 taking place in Düsseldorf Germany, but there is also other good news, a new version of Terminology has been released. Terminology is a terminal emulator application that is written with EFL, you can find further information on the application on its about page.
- Internationalization and Localization support
- Configurable key bindings
- Add a panel to launch
- Opacity level can be configured in translucent mode
- Options to start terminology with multiple splits
- Add position indicator to the Miniview
- Improve media controls
- Use a scalable font on default configuration
- Usual round of improvements on terminal compatibility
- Fix issue with mute option
- Various bug fixes
You can download the tarball either as or as .
- ed695dc07b54149145779fe958a5c00cf17f4051 terminology-0.7.0.tar.gz
- cb761ee07258922c2aa0ccb54cab6c67bdc9a655 terminology-0.7.0.tar.xz