A new firmware has now become available for the Samsung Gear S, version R380XXU0BNK2, which isn’t major step up from the ones that we have available at the moment, but something is better than nothing I often get told. This one is originally for the Russian market, so there’s is no guarantees of what will happen if you flash it to devices in other markets.
|Model name:||Gear 2|
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin v3.09
- Extract Odin zip-file
- Open Odin v3.09
- Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes
There is no changelog for this firmware. Flash at your own peril.