VOZ is a cross-platform chat application that can send voice messages at a touch. The company supports Tizen, Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry devices. You can also send messages directly from your Samsung Gear Smartwatch, which adds to the convenience of using this type of solution.
- One-touch interface that is simple to play and record messages.
- There are no hidden fees and absolutely free! VOZ use mobile data or Wi-Fi connection, without the cost of a phone or SMS.
- Send a message to anyone who has a cell phone number. No username or password to remember. All your phone contacts will appear in VOZ.
- Can run on all smartwatches can call. Send and receive messages directly from your watch!
- VOZ is available in 15 languages, including English, Indonesian, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Malay, Vietnamese, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic and Russian, so anyone can use VOZ.
VOZ uses compressed audio data to a rate of 2KB of data per second of audio recorded, with the maximum recording time being 5 minutes. The Recipient phone number and data is encrypted during transmission, so there won’t be any unwanted eavesdropping.
The VOZ app is available to download using the Samsung Gear Manager on your Samsung smartphone.