The Samsung Gear S2 has gone on sale in the US, Korea, Singapore and Germany and so far, according to what I can see on social media, users are quite happy with their new Tizen purchase. Even though the Smartwatch is quite intuitive to use, it’s always a good thing to be able to use it to it’s full potential and that is when a user manual can be useful.
There are some Interesting bits of Information spread through the manual like:
- NFC Antenna located at the top of the Smartwatch
- Microphone is positioned on the right hand side in-between the hardware buttons
- Press the home / power button whilst in the homescreen lets you go straight to the apps screen
- Sleep mode can be activated by covering the screen with your palm
- Instructions on how to replace the watch strap
- How to power the Gear S2 on / off
- Using the bezel
There are lots of other things to learn about such as the homescreen, notifications, widgets, S-Health, Settings etc.
Samsung Gear S2 Manual