Exciting times as the Samsung Z3 is making some serious news in India and Russia. Now, we see that Russian website Mobile-Review have got their lucky hands on the Samsung Z3, model number SM-Z3000F, the 4G version that is getting released in Russia and also in Europe (hopefully). The Smartphone is reported as running a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset MSM8916 with 1GB RAM (full specs further down), and has been recently security certified for Russian government and corporate use!
Eldar Murtazin, the reviewer, is impressed with the build quality of the Z3, considering that this is a low cost handset. The Z3 is for corporate and government markets and therefore he does not see it being available to consumers in the near future. The Smartphone has a great 720p Super AMOLED screen, which you don’t normally see at this price point. The major thing that he seems to love is the outstanding battery life that can keep you going for 3-4 days !!! Yes, you read that right.
- Tizen OS 2.4
- 5-inch SuperAMOLED-screen, HD-resolution, 293 ppi, mode in the street, there is no automatic adjustment of the backlight
- 410 Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset MSM8916, four] core frequency up to 1.2 GHz, Adreno 306
- 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal, memory card up to 128 GB
- The front camera of 5 megapixels, autofocus main camera, 8 megapixels, LED flash
- Two SIM-cards microSIM format
- Battery Li-Ion 2600 mAh, operating time – 4-5 days, while video playback – up to 13 hours up to 33 hours of standby time 10% charge
- BT 4.1, Wi-Fi b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct, USB 2.0
- LTE Cat.4, VoLTE Capable (800/850/900/1800/2100/2600)
- GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions – 141.5 X 69.9 X 7.9 mm, weight – 110 grams