Some Tizen dev news for you guys today as there has been an update to the Tizen SCM Tools. This is seen as a small update to version 16.02.2, from the previous 16.02. version. Check below for major changes and also new features and enhancements that have been added:
- Bug fix
- Fix conflicts in installation gbs onto Ubuntu 16.04
- Revert gbs package selection policy - local repo has highest priority
- Modify export option to avoid warning message - (Warning: Deprecated option '--git-export-only', please use '--no-build' instead! )
- Do not print error string "unknown keyword in config: copylinkedpackages:"
- Use correct dir for creation of icecream env
- New feature and enhancements added:
- Add --use-higher-deps option, With this option, higher version of packages are installed, regardless of repo type
- Add hostarch information for build configuration
- Add exclude-from-image option to exclude specific images
- Add subcommand option parameters(-v, -d, -i)
You can download the latest version and also check the release notes from here. Remember, for app development you can use the Tizen SDK to develop your Tizen apps.