Rample Race 2 is a game where you have to drive on a road without crashing. There are different motorcycles that you can buy using virtual money, which you collect by doing various things on the levels.
You are able to select a game mode out of four different ones: One-way, where all the lanes go in one direction. Two way – where half of the lanes are going one way and the other half are going the other way. Time trial – You have limited time to drive and get money, also, it isn’t a game over when you crash, you just lose $50. Free ride – You can drive endlessly and it isn’t a game over when you lose, just have to pay $50 unlike the previous mode, Time Trial. The developer, Eoxys, has made one other game, Fishing Cat, and it looks like more are yet to come.
- Easy to start the game in seconds
- 4 gameplay modes: One way, Two way, Time trial and Free ride
- Two modes of Two way traffic : Left and right follow
- Two modes of direction control: tilt and touch to control the bike’s direction
- 5 bikes to buy and ride
- Tap accelorator button accelerate
- Collect as much money as possible to buy the bikes
- Collect more money during a ride by moving closer to other vehicles, closer overtakes, going 80kmp or faster and ride in the opposite lane (in two way mode.)
- Get away from the vehicles infront of you.
In my opinion, the game has really good graphics a pumped background music because I have the need for speed!!! Available to get in the Tizen Store, for all Tizen Smartphones, with a download size of 52.5MB.