Welcome to yet another weekly roundup of last weeks Tizen news from the Tizen Experts Team. This is a summary of the Tizen tech for week ending 25 June 2017, listing the week’s articles by category. Whatever you are Interested in, then we have the latest developments covered. Join our mailing list (at the ned of this post) to have the news delivered directly to your email inbox.
- Tizen mobile app payments now accepted in these 18 countries, over 50 by end of 2017
- Swiftly transfer contents to your new Galaxy phone with Smart Switch
- Storm Radar app for Gear S3 provides you severe weather notifications and satellite imagery
- DEAL ALERT! Grab an unlocked Gear S3 Frontier 4G LTE for just $245
- Samsung overtakes Fitbit as No.2 in Global wearable electronics market in Q1 2017
- New BMW X3 brings latest digital and driver assistance tech, connects to your Gear S2 / S3
- Samsung partners with Oliver Kahn to promote its Smart TVs
- Jio Cinema app now runs on Samsung Tizen TV
- Samsung opens new $380M Home Appliance manufacturing plant in the US.
- Samsung invest $1 billion in its production facilities in Austin, Texas for 4th industrial revolution
- Reason for Bixby’s inability to learn different languages surface online
- EU slams Google with €2.42bn fine for abuse of its search engine monopoly
- Samsung Pay service is now available to Rosselkhozbank cardholders
- Samsung Foundry soon to commercialize 6nm process to rival TSMC’s 7nm process
- Customers of Spanish bank, Santander, can now use Samsung Pay
- Samsung bags awards for creativity at Cannes 2017
- Samsung Pay is finally compatible with Discover cards
- Samsung to train students of Moscow University of Technology on IoT
- Is Samsung working on a magnetic VR hand controller?
- Grab the Samsung Gear VR with Controller (U.S Edition) for $89.92 ($40.07 Off)
- Samsung Gear 360 (2017 Edition) now offered for $199.46 (13% off) in the U.S
- Is Samsung’s new indoor/outdoor surveillance camera on its way?
Join our Mailing List
Have the Tizen Experts weekly recap sent on a weekly basis directly to your inbox by joining our mailing list:-