Today, the Tizen Store again received an update for the Samsung Z1, Z2, Z3 and Z4 mobile devices, taking it to version 1.7.5. and 1.7.6. Last time Tizen Store was updated on July and the User Interface (UI) had major changes. This time the Tizen Store received update ver. 1.7.5 for Samsung Z1, Samsung Z2 & Samsung Z3 and ver. 1.7.6 for Samsung Z4. But, this time no UI changes but we got some bug fixes.
- Password security feature. Users can set password for app purchases
- Events and News push notifications
- The category list was repeated 2 times has now fixed
- The most important is now the server working faster than ago
- App share connecting problem solved
How to check for the update
Most users will get an update after they open the Tizen store and wait just 5 seconds, otherwise, users have to Open Tizen Store, press the left-hand soft key. select settings, scroll down to the version number. You should get asked to update. After update please check your version is updated or not. Version 1.7.5 is for Samsung Z1, Samsung Z2 & Samsung Z3 and 1.7.6 for Samsung Z4.